As of right now, we will not be limiting the number of customers in the store at once. Please work with us and the community at large by helping us with:
1) Bringing as few shoppers as possible. We realize for many it’s not possible to come alone, but if you can, come alone.
2) We have temporarily suspended the use of re-usable grocery bags at our locations and to help prevent the spread of the virus.
3) We are encouraging our elderly and immunocompromised guests to shop earlier in the day.
4) Federal, State, and County Public Health officials, and the CDC recommendation is to stay a minimum of 6 feet apart. Please give each other and us space. You’ll find floor decals to help guide you in closer areas.
5) If at all possible, we invite you to use our TrigsToGo.com Click & Collect (pickup) services from our Trig’s store in Minocqua. Less people in the store, helps us stop the spread!
6) We are in the process of installing plexiglass shields. In addition to sanitizing procedures in all our stores, this is one more step we are taking to protect the health of our associates and guests and help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
7) This goes without saying, but we’re going to say it anyway. If you’re not feeling well, OR you think you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. We know it’s not fun because we love seeing you enjoy our store and discovering our Trig’s products, but staying away from vulnerable people or their caregivers is the most loving thing any of us can do right now.
We appreciate each and every one of you and we will get through these uncomfortable and uncertain times together. 💚💚💚